NEOPIXEL LED Strip, NRF52, Android BLE Control
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Re: NEOPIXEL LED Strip, NRF52, Android BLE Control

by Gameaddict77 on Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:22 am

Hello,

I'm not sure if I can add into this or need my own topic but im having the exact same issue and I tried the fix above. I'm using 240 adafruit neopixel (whole roll) https://www.adafruit.com/product/2964 with nrf52 and it behaves so abnormal and inconsistent. All I can get is white and that's sometimes not always. On my pixel 2 with Android 8.10 the app constantly crashes I've tried my Nexus 6p with Android 7.0 on it and it didn't crash as much but still didn't perform right. I'm driving the LEDs with separate power (comp power supply for bench testing, 5v) and I can connect to nrf52 but the neopixel portion of app doesn't work. I've used the example on nrf52 set up to control LEDs and then tried to modify it to the file snippets posted for delware. Please see my attached code. Any help would be very much appreciated

My goal is to control the LED colors via Bluetooth from my Android device
Attachments
neopixel-demo.ino.zip
Original based on nrf52 example
(2.99 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
neopixel-demo2.ino.zip
With delware mods
(3.01 KiB) Downloaded 2 times

Gameaddict77

Re: NEOPIXEL LED Strip, NRF52, Android BLE Control

by Gameaddict77 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:17 pm

Sorry guys. I'm a lil impatient and new to these forums. Not sure if I'm in wrong place or just impatient to responses. Any help would be great. I've been struggling on this for weeks

Gameaddict77

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.