Source for Neopixel RGBW Reel
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Source for Neopixel RGBW Reel

by jsnysny on Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:35 pm

Heya everyone!

I'm in need of the warm white RGBW neopixels in an uncut length of reel. Have any of you ordered larger quantities from other sources?
I would greatly appreciate some advice on reputable sources, as I'm still pretty new to this whole thing.
The most obvious solution to me would be to find a source on somewhere like ali express (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/10-1000 ... 76281.html), but I have no idea if the quality is the same or if there is something else different that might throw me off.

Many thanks!

jsnysny

Re: Source for Neopixel RGBW Reel

by Disciple on Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:18 am

Hi. I'm a customer too, and we're on our own when hunting information like this. The Adafruit shop is contractually bound not to reveal their sources, and these forums aren't suited for discussions of alternate vendors. My best suggestion is to start with a small test quantity from a potential supplier. Best of success.

Hallelujah!
Disciple

Disciple

Re: Source for Neopixel RGBW Reel

by Keebie81 on Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:34 pm

jsnysny wrote:Heya everyone!

I'm in need of the warm white RGBW neopixels in an uncut length of reel. Have any of you ordered larger quantities from other sources?
I would greatly appreciate some advice on reputable sources, as I'm still pretty new to this whole thing.
The most obvious solution to me would be to find a source on somewhere like ali express (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/10-1000 ... 76281.html), but I have no idea if the quality is the same or if there is something else different that might throw me off.

Many thanks!

If you order 2m from adafruit it comes as a 2m roll. Its not two cut 1m rolls. You can get up to a 5m length

Keebie81

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.