Fadecandy Help

EL Wire/Tape/Panels, LEDs, pixels and strips, LCDs and TFTs, etc products from Adafruit

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Jaredlee33

Fadecandy Help

Post by Jaredlee33 »

Hey everybody - I have been using various pre-programmed RGB LED controllers to add lighting effects to my artwork for quit a while. I have played around with Arduino and Neopixels, but I really want to get into serious programming of RGB's. All of my ideas revolve around integrating light into my art. I have very limited knowledge on programming with Fadecandy, but it is the perfect size for what I need. Where do I begin? Who can I talk to? I know this will take work on my end, I am just overwhelmed trying to sift through tutorials that only show me a little bit of what I need to know. Is there a course or some one I can pay to help me with my specific needs? Learning to program RGB's is the only thing holding me back from making the things I have always dreamed of. I have been writing down & sketching ideas for 20 years & I finally have the shop and the tools I need to make my art, but the lighting is the missing key and the most essential part. Any help is welcome. Thank you in advance!

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Glowy things (LCD, LED, TFT, EL) purchased at Adafruit”