📬❄️📦Adafruit Holiday Shipping Deadlines 2019: Please place all UPS 3 Day orders by 11am ET Friday December 13 📬❄️📦

Restock date and sale price for Pixies?
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Restock date and sale price for Pixies?

by lexdm3 on Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:01 pm

Hi. I'm a long time customer and user of many of your display, CPU and other products. Good stuff!

I'm creating an interactive holiday display for an event coming up on Dec. 17 at the hospital for disabled kids where I work. I need 8 more Pixies ASAP! Two questions:

- Will you have them back in stock by Dec. 12 or so to allow me to use them on Dec. 17?

- I'd like to use the ADATHANKS discount code to buy these. But since they're out of stock I couldn't order them while the discount code is valid. If they will be in stock in my timeframe, can you apply that discount to them?

Thanks! --Dan

lexdm3

Re: Restock date and sale price for Pixies?

by lexdm3 on Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:34 pm

4 days and no reply from Adafruit... The Pixies are back in stock. Can I get the 15% deal?

AF has great products but is VERY hard company to communicate with.

lexdm3

by franklin97355 on Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:36 pm

The code is only for that day but there are others on the youtube channel. I asked to see if the pixies are in the process yet.

franklin97355

by adafruit2 on Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:40 pm

hi, you mean these?
https://www.adafruit.com/product/2741
they're in stock now - we have 10% codes during our live shows!

adafruit2
Site Admin

by oesterle on Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:45 pm

Hi, lexdm3.

I'm a fellow customer. For large orders, Adafruit often recommends emailing support@adafruit.com for help.

Adafruit generally does not comment on when products will come back into stock, due to lots of factors, including supply chain issues. Especially during the holidays, when weather, stressed shipping services, and high demand all conspire to disrupt plans.

There will likely be a 10% discount offered next week, during John Park's show, and/or Ask an Engineer (Wednesday evening), on Adafruit's YouTube channel.

Digi-Key, one of Adafruit's distributors, also has 200+ of these in stock, and will do overnight shipping (but again, it's the holidays, so expect possible slack on delivery times).

Cheers,

Eric

oesterle

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.