Circuit Python Code for Feather / OLED / AHT20

EL Wire/Tape/Panels, LEDs, pixels and strips, LCDs and TFTs, etc products from Adafruit

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
JBenziger

Circuit Python Code for Feather / OLED / AHT20

Post by JBenziger »

I have the Feather RP2040, the 128x64 OLED FeatherWing and the AHT20 temperature sensor. The Adafruit product listing for the OLED (Product ID 4650) shows a video of these items programed to display the temperature and humidity. I would like to find this Circuit Python code used for this. Does anyone know where I might find this code?

Also, the AHT20 is wired and enclosed (Part No. 5181). It has Black, Red, Yellow and WHITE leads. For I2C I am expecting to see Black, Red, Yellow and BLUE leads. I am guessing the Blue and White are the same. Am I correct in this?
Thanks

adafruit_support_carter

Re: Circuit Python Code for Feather / OLED / AHT20

Post by adafruit_support_carter »

The example shown on the product page is an Arduino sketch. Code listing is here:
https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_AH ... eddemo.ino

There is no color standard for I2C wire colors. Only often-used-conventions. See datasheet linked from product page for product specific wiring:
https://cdn-shop.adafruit.com/product-f ... M2301B.pdf
wires.jpg
wires.jpg (39.54 KiB) Viewed 164 times

JBenziger

Post by JBenziger »

Hello Carter,
Thanks for responding to my questions. To run Arduino code on my Feather RP2040, I am directed to install the Earle Philhower Core by adding a new link to 'Preferences', Additional Board Manager URLs. I can copy the link, but 'paste' is not highlighted in the Preferences window, so I cannot add this URL. Command V does not work either. I am not sure where to go from here.
Any ideas are appreciated.
John

adafruit_support_carter

Post by adafruit_support_carter »

Somehow the URL for the Board Support Package will need to be added to the Arduino IDE Preferences. Not sure why clip board copy/paste is not working on your setup.

JBenziger

Post by JBenziger »

OK. I'll shut down, restart, check for version updates and hope it works out. Thanks for your help.
John

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Glowy things (LCD, LED, TFT, EL) purchased at Adafruit”