Re: Interactive holiday light display using LPD8806 (video)
Here are a few snapshots of the equipment mounted on the wall. The arduino on the left is the main controller. It started out as an Uno, but I upgraded it to a Mega so that I could get extra hard serial ports to use for the MIDI interface, and still keep the original UART serial for debugging.
The second Arduino (on the right) was added later as a logger. Certain events on the main controller are sent (via serial) to the secondary board, which writes an event log to the SD card. It also has the ethernet shield, and is running the simple web server so that I can remotely view the log files and see if there has been any activity.
In the wide-angle shot, you can also see the timer, the large power supply, and the corner of the MIDI sound box.
- Stripped-down rock band drum set (vaguely water-proofed)
- IMG_1025.jpg (389.36 KiB) Viewed 1882 times
- Controllers with PS, timer, and MIDI
- IMG_1023.jpg (1001.06 KiB) Viewed 1882 times
- Arduino controllers
- IMG_1024.jpg (943.66 KiB) Viewed 1882 times