2.8" TFT Touchscreen more exemple?

EL Wire/Tape/Panels, LEDs, pixels and strips, LCDs and TFTs, etc products from Adafruit

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
nonos

2.8" TFT Touchscreen more exemple?

Post by nonos »

hi,
i would like to know if it exist more exemple than those in the link http://www.ladyada.net/products/tfttouchbreakout/,
because i start to understand how the screen can be used, how i can draw circle,rectangle,etc... but not the touch part (there is juste the paint exemple).
i want to know for exemple how to control a pin out of mega arduino, when i touch the screen?
is there different line of command for the touch part, like
void drawLine(uint16_t x0, uint16_t y0, uint16_t x1, uint16_t y1, uint16_t color);

If your lines are vertical or horizontal, you can call an optimized drawing function that doesn't do all the angular calculations.

void drawVerticalLine(uint16_t x0, uint16_t y0, uint16_t length, uint16_t color);

void drawHorizontalLine(uint16_t x0, uint16_t y0, uint16_t length, uint16_t color);
for the display?

and is it described somewhere,how it work ?

thx

adafruit_support_bill

Re: 2.8" TFT Touchscreen more exemple?

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

All the examples are included with the library. The best way to understand how they work is to read the code and try your own modifications.

For a complete listing of all the functions available, see TFTLCD.h and TouchScreen.h.

nonos

Re: 2.8" TFT Touchscreen more exemple?

Post by nonos »

ok thanks

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Glowy things (LCD, LED, TFT, EL) purchased at Adafruit”