Dead SD Card

This is a special forum devoted to educators using Adafruit and Arduino products for teaching.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
SStone

Dead SD Card

Post by SStone »

I ordered a Raspberry Pi Arcade Cabinet Pack (3272) for my TSA group. We loaded the retro pi software on it, and everything was going fine. The next week (we only meet once a week), the card would do not anything. We put the card back in a computer and tried to format it with no luck. We downloaded several programs to try to format or burn the card with no success.

I only posted this here because I was told to by tech support in order to try to get a replacement card.

Thanks for any responses.

Franklin97355

Re: Dead SD Card

Post by Franklin97355 »

In order to get going again, I would recommend getting an SD card locally and downloading the latest OS from the Pi foundation. Contact [email protected] with a link to this thread and they will arrange a replacement or refund for the SD card.

SStone

Post by SStone »

Thank you. After playing with the kit some more it also seems that I am missing something. When I hook everything up I get no power to the joystick or buttons. Was a bread board supposed to be included with this kit?

Thank you, again.

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

No, there is a picture on the product page that shows what is included. If you are having problems with your connections post some photos and we can take a look.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “For Educators”