Videos: CircuitPython School

This is a special forum devoted to educators using Adafruit and Arduino products for teaching.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
gallaugher

Videos: CircuitPython School

Post by gallaugher »

Hi,
I'm updating a series of videos for learning CircuitPython, targeted at absolute newbies. I'm using these in the Physical Computing course I'm teaching this Fall (and that I'll be teaching every semester after this). Here's the playlist link:
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9VJ ... qy4LhBjPX2

There's also a bit dot ly link that's easier to remember, but the forum's software has banned bit dot ly in posts. It's simply bit dot ly, plus /circuit-python-tutorials

I'm working through the list I made two years back, top to bottom, and the updated videos all have "CircuitPython School" in the title and should have better production quality. Those not labeled CircuitPython School haven't yet been updated, but I will replace them in the coming days / weeks. Look for more content to be released throughout the semester. You are most welcome to use in your own classes & to share w/educator colleagues - it'd be great to reach more students. Do let me know if you find this useful, or if you find anything that needs correction or clarification.

We'll also be using CircuitPython on the Arduino Nano RP2040 Connect, and the Raspberry Pi 3 A+ (with Adafruit Crickit for the Pi) later in the semester, so there'll be videos on these topics as well.
Cheers,
John
Thumbnail - CircuitPython School - Intro (small).png
Thumbnail - CircuitPython School - Intro (small).png (645.08 KiB) Viewed 2038 times

adafruit_support_mike

Re: Videos: CircuitPython School

Post by adafruit_support_mike »

Nice! Thank you for the links and information!

(BTW - bi**ly is a favorite among link spammers because we can’t see the URLs they’re spamming. We finally had to ban it in spite of its legitimate uses)

Franklin97355

Re: Videos: CircuitPython School

Post by Franklin97355 »

Thanks John, I've been watching you videos and appreciate the content. The one issue I have for my 75 year old brain is you tend to talk too fast but it is just me and keep doing what you are comfortable with. Again thanks and I look forward to your offerings.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “For Educators”