How to contact Adafruit

This is a special forum devoted to educators using Adafruit and Arduino products for teaching.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
jrussell

How to contact Adafruit

Post by jrussell »

I have sent two e-mails via the website contact page, but have received no responses. I need a mailing address for my district's purchase orders to be sent to. It would also be helpful to have a phone number contact. Thank you.

adafruit

Re: How to contact Adafruit

Post by adafruit »

that's odd, please send to [email protected] directly and they'll send all the details.

jordan1

Post by jordan1 »

Dear Adafruit. The ordering process has been a bit confusing.
What I would like to know is how to proceed with purchasing items with a p.o.
Can you please advise how we should proceed.

Please provide an address and phone number along with a fax so we can set up your company into our business office vendor list.

Thank you

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

jordan1 please email [email protected] and they will help you.

David_Benoit

Post by David_Benoit »

i used to contact [email protected] when i have a problem, and its work properly

Ratboy1

Post by Ratboy1 »

Never mind my account anymore. I can't order anything from you due to the PO Box issue. My billing address is a PO Box because I live in the country. People drive out here and steal from mailboxes at our physical addresses, so we have a secured location called the United States Post Office where our PO Box is located. I can't use my physical address for the delivery address I gather because of the Billing Address location. This makes your entire company useless to me with the exception of the blog and information. I feel like I am stealing from you because I never get to purchase items, but I can use your time and effort freely. Too bad. You have several things I have difficulty finding elsewhere.

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

Ratboy1 It's not that the address is a PO box. My address is a PO box and I get things all the time. If you are ordering certain things like batteries they can't go USPS so require a physical address for UPS. Contact [email protected] and they can work with you on this problem.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “For Educators”