๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ช ๐Ÿšš Adafruit will not be shipping USPS orders Monday October 14, 2019 ๐Ÿ—“. Expedited USPS orders placed after 11am ET ๐Ÿ•š Friday October 11 will go out Tuesday October 15 ๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ช๐Ÿšš

cost
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

cost

by luke on Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:35 am

what kind of price range are we talking for the mini? with/without kit? I've got an SD card already, so i'm thinking it'd be cool
luke

oops

by luke on Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:35 am

sorry that was supposed to go in the mini-minty status topic, my bad.
luke

by adafruit on Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:29 pm

im not 100% sure because i havent specified all the parts. I imagine around $70 per kit. depends also on how many i make (cost drops in bulk).

adafruit

by Timmy on Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:20 am

$70 Per Kit? That Seems Relatively Cheap. How Much Can It Hold OnTHe Cards And All And WOuld I Be Able To Add A Hard Drive/ Thumb Drive To It For More Storage? Thanks. I Came Across This Project And Was Intrigued. If I Knew more About The Hard Ware Of The Minty Id Attempt TO Build One Myself ::Sigh::
Timmy

Your shift key needs a break.

by guest on Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:12 pm

You have capitalized every word in your text. This is completely unacceptable.

Timmy wrote:$70 Per Kit? That Seems Relatively Cheap. How Much Can It Hold OnTHe Cards And All And WOuld I Be Able To Add A Hard Drive/ Thumb Drive To It For More Storage? Thanks. I Came Across This Project And Was Intrigued. If I Knew more About The Hard Ware Of The Minty Id Attempt TO Build One Myself ::Sigh::

by diabol on Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:51 am

look closely!
the "more" isn't capitalized, still "completely unacceptable", tho :P
diabol

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.