Due to high demand expect some shipping delays at this time, orders may not ship for 1-2 business days.

Pi zero WH no WiFi
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Talk about Adafruit Raspberry Pi® accessories! Please do not ask for Linux support, this is for Adafruit products only! For Raspberry Pi help please visit: http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/
Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Pi zero WH no WiFi

by mwy912 on Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:20 pm

I bought a Raspberry Pi Zero WH last month. I have not been able to connect to WiFi with it. I’ve downloaded and installed raspbian using the official downloader, as well as trying other builds. No matter what, when I go into raspi-config and select system options > Wireless LAN I get a message “no wireless interface found. Bluetooth works, but WiFi does not. Any advice? Is this a hardware problem?

P.S. I bought a zero W at the same time, and swapping cards I found that the WiFi does work on the zero W with the same software.

mwy912

Re: Pi zero WH no WiFi

by mwy912 on Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:43 am

I feel like this is a hardware issue and I need to return the device. Can someone from Adafruit please respond?

Thank you.

mwy912

Re: Pi zero WH no WiFi

by adafruit_support_carter on Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:57 pm

Let's replace it. Send an email to support@adafruit.com with a link to this thread and your order number and they can send you a replacement Pi Zero WH.

adafruit_support_carter

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.