Pi-400 will not boot.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Talk about Adafruit Raspberry Pi® accessories! Please do not ask for Linux support, this is for Adafruit products only! For Raspberry Pi help please visit: http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/
ki5egh

Pi-400 will not boot.

Post by ki5egh »

Order Confirmation No: 2748229-8928217546

I get I think 4 flashes continually. I have followed forum instructions and imaged a second SD card. Same results. Re-imaged original card using pi imager same results.
Powered up with no card or connections same flashes, no difference.

This was a gift. Please advise.
Thank you,
Mike

dastels

Re: Pi-400 will not boot.

Post by dastels »

This, unfortunately, doesn't seem to be uncommon issue. Whoever got it for you needs to contact wherever they got it from to have it replaced.

Dave

ki5egh

Post by ki5egh »

Sorry to confuse. I bought it to give as a gift and it didn’t work. I have reached out to adafruit and have heard nothing back as of yet. Fingers crossed. Thank you for the reply.

dastels

Post by dastels »

Got it.

Please email [email protected] with a link to this thread, your order number, and request the replacement of one Pi400.

Dave

ki5egh

Post by ki5egh »

How do I contact adafruit? They drive you to this forum for support. I provided my order number in the first post of this thread.
Thank you,

ki5egh

Post by ki5egh »

Thank you! Email has been sent.

Forum rules
Talk about Adafruit Raspberry Pi® accessories! Please do not ask for Linux support, this is for Adafruit products only! For Raspberry Pi help please visit: http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/

Return to “Adafruit Raspberry Pi® accessories”