How do I download Eagle Schematic Files?

Wearable electronics: boards, conductive materials, and projects from Adafruit!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
DLL_MN

How do I download Eagle Schematic Files?

Post by DLL_MN »

I have tried to download Eagle design files for the 1356 color sensor since schematic in online documentation is near-impossible to read.
I find get to a screen with "Find File" and "Download" buttons that lists .brd and ;sch files, where "find file" leads to up an onscreen listing of the file contents (some 1500 lines) but "download" button does nothing

probably a "newbie" dumb question, but ---

adafruit_support_carter

Re: How do I download Eagle Schematic Files?

Post by adafruit_support_carter »

The files are hosted on github. There is typically a link to the repo on the 'Downloads' page for the products that have them available. For example, here is the repo for the Flora color sensor:
https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit-Fl ... Sensor-PCB
You can either clone the repo (use git) or download a zip file. Use the green "Clone or download" button on the repo page.

DLL_MN

Post by DLL_MN »

OK, that worked - this time, using your link. Seems like I'd been on a similar screen before but with the green button just named "download". This time it shows "Clone or download" as you mention, and opens a window for "open or save" and gets the files.

More to learn, but thanks much for the nudge

adafruit_support_carter

Post by adafruit_support_carter »

The link you were trying to use may not have been for the repo, but for a zip file of the repo or something similar. Sometimes the links are like that. But if you continue to have trouble finding or getting access to the files, just let us know.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wearables”