animated flame maker

Wearable electronics: boards, conductive materials, and projects from Adafruit!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
paulamichelle

animated flame maker

Post by paulamichelle »

Hello well I wish I had the skill to make the animated flame wearable but alas I do not and so I'm searching for someone to help me out by producing a version of this in a candle form ! I know the design I want to fabricate or have some ideas but need a collaborator ! I liked the quote art is me tech is we ,so I need another part of we, i live in Canada if you can help my email is [email protected]
Attachments
IMG_1550.png
IMG_1550.png (1015.87 KiB) Viewed 208 times
IMG_1550 2.png
IMG_1550 2.png (1015.87 KiB) Viewed 208 times

Franklin97355

Re: animated flame maker

Post by Franklin97355 »

Check out the jobs board at http://jobs.adafruit.com

paulamichelle

Post by paulamichelle »

Thank you so much Franklin

paulamichelle

Post by paulamichelle »

Hello thank you for your reply Franklin ,unfortunately that didn't seem to work out as I don't own a company ,I'm looking to start up an interior design one and this project could possibly become part of my collection but for now I'm looking more for someone who I could collaborate on the light fixture I am looking to make ,I live in Canada so I'm not sure if there are problems doing these things cross border and if I should stick to a Canadian .That said I would be thrilled to have any help from a person who enjoys new projects and challenges more than likely a hobbiest so if there might be another way to contact one thru this sight that you can suggest I'd really appreciate it
Thanks Paula

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

You can post to the board as an individual looking for help or just stay here and see if you get a response. Both options are welcome.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wearables”