can't connect to the Neopixel Matrix Sweater with the Bluefr

Wearable electronics: boards, conductive materials, and projects from Adafruit!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
pdmoyes

can't connect to the Neopixel Matrix Sweater with the Bluefr

Post by pdmoyes »

I am trying to build this: https://learn.adafruit.com/neopixel-mat ... eater/code
I can get it to run the snowflakes, but I can't get the Ada App on my android to control the matrix. I can connect to the board, but when I launch the neopixel control it won't connect. I've read the project guide several times, but can't find anything on how to actually get it to work with the app on my phone. I tried and tried with the 8x8 matrix, but I think I might have killed it by mistake hooking it up to a proto board, so I bought the neopixel 4x8 Featherwing. I ran the matix test and it worked great, but once again, I can't connect to the neopixel control. Did I miss part of the project guide where they talk about how to use the app with the code and the board? I did see in the overview video they mention another video on how to use the bluetooth, but I can't find it. I would have thought there would be a link the project guide. Maybe I missed it. I'm frustrated and tired of beating my head against my keyboard.

Please someone help.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wearables”