Bluefruit help

Wearable electronics: boards, conductive materials, and projects from Adafruit!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
christosg

Bluefruit help

Post by christosg »

So I’m completely new at the entire coding situation I have no clue what the hell I’m doing but somehow I was able to get my NRF 52 840 feather M0 express to recognize the MU editor and changed the flash to circuit PY that felt to me like a giant victory for a year I’ve had this thing and not knew how to get it to recognize on my Mac that’s how pathetic I am I guess my main question is now that I’ve got this thing to show up on my computer I’m getting confused on how to upload libraries for Neopixels I want to be able to control them from my watch and change the colors also I would like to sign different commands two separate neopixel‘s my confusion as deep as the ocean I guess step one would be how the hell do I upload a library and get it to run in my MU at the top I have Sentex error dot python cannot understand this line check for missing characters this is how I put the line in

Include library adafruit_ble

Also I can’t find the circuitpy on the phone controller ( color picker ) as you all can see I should stop trying to do this stuff . Feeling like a failure but want to learn

Franklin97355

Re: Bluefruit help

Post by Franklin97355 »

I'd start with a more simple project until you feel comfortable with the process. You can read the tutorials here: https://learn.adafruit.com/introducing- ... cuitpython and here: https://learn.adafruit.com/search?q=color%2520picker

christosg

Re: Bluefruit help

Post by christosg »

Thank you ( I jumped in on this to light a prop helmet and control it by my watch ( the power source and all the other parts are so small it would take no room at all , that’s why I tried it . Do you recommend something else that could do the job and be a little more friendly lol

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wearables”