Black Lives Matter - Action and Equality. ... Adafruit is open and shipping.

[Q} No more mass storage for me?
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

[Q} No more mass storage for me?

by DBBGBA on Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:05 pm

So I have two Trinket M0s that I used for a previous project and I had to flash them with the Arduino IDE. I'm quite a noob at any of these things so I just follow tutorials and do what the steps say.
I'm now following another project and it requires to drop some UF2 files on the trinket when it shows up as a mass storage device. The problem is that it never does anymore. I searched online but I just fount out that if I used the Arduino IDE the mass storage gets disabled, I couldn't find a way to go back to it so I have to ask here. Is there a way I can go back to the way things where when I bought the two devices or should I plan to go down soho (I live in harlem) and beg someone at adafruit to help me?

DBBGBA

Re: [Q} No more mass storage for me?

by jerryn on Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:15 am

If you "double-tap" the RESET button (two presses about 1/2 second apart) then the Trinket M0 should show a "breathing" red LED and the Mass Stoage Device TRINKETBOOT should become available. Does this work?
Once you have TRINKETBOOT, drag the .UF2 file to it.

jerryn

Re: [Q} No more mass storage for me?

by DBBGBA on Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:46 pm

When I double tap I get a solid green light a bunch of connection noises from windows and the device shows up on the Arduino app.

DBBGBA

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.