3v Trinket No Bootloader
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

3v Trinket No Bootloader

by GabrialKhan on Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:17 am

Hello everyone,,
I have an order from back at the beginning of July that included two of the recently revised 3v Trinkets. One worked fine and is already part of a project. When I went to duplicate that project with the second board, I found that it never enters the bootloader. When plugging it into the computer, both lights come on and stay on. No flashing and it is not recognized by Windows. Connecting to any of the pins doesn't seem to show any evidence of a sketch running either, and I never had the chance to upload one.

I know its been some time, as I just shrugged it off and figured I'd grab an Arduino and reflash it. However, it just occurred to me that it may not be that it needs to be reflashed, but that something else may be wrong. Figured I'd post here before attempting a reflash in case its a known issue..

GabrialKhan

Re: 3v Trinket No Bootloader

by adafruit_support_mike on Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:01 pm

Trying to reflash the bootloader won't hurt anything, and is probably the best choice for the symptoms you mentioned.

adafruit_support_mike

Re: 3v Trinket No Bootloader

by GabrialKhan on Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:26 pm

GabrialKhan wrote:Hello everyone,,
I have an order from back at the beginning of July that included two of the recently revised 3v Trinkets. One worked fine and is already part of a project. When I went to duplicate that project with the second board, I found that it never enters the bootloader. When plugging it into the computer, both lights come on and stay on. No flashing and it is not recognized by Windows. Connecting to any of the pins doesn't seem to show any evidence of a sketch running either, and I never had the chance to upload one.
https://openweb.onl/whatsapp-web/ https://modplus.pro/whatsapp-plus/
I know its been some time, as I just shrugged it off and figured I'd grab an Arduino and reflash it. However, it just occurred to me that it may not be that it needs to be reflashed, but that something else may be wrong. Figured I'd post here before attempting a reflash in case its a known issue..

OOO thank you it helped me allot,...

GabrialKhan

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.