Eagle Outline for Trinket

Adafruit's tiny microcontroller platform. Please tell us which board you are using.
For CircuitPython issues, ask in the Adafruit CircuitPython forum.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Riffelrw

Eagle Outline for Trinket

Post by Riffelrw »

I've designed a number of boards to work with a feather - but i'm looking to build an adapter so i can use the same boards with a trinket (where applicable). Is there an eagle footprint available for Eagle? I have been using one for the feather that was in microbuilder.lbr but I don't see a trinket.

I could build it myself but thought someone might have already.

Franklin97355

Re: Eagle Outline for Trinket

Post by Franklin97355 »

Riffelrw

Post by Riffelrw »

I had looked at that and downloaded the files already, but it's the PCBA layout so it's not a "component" in alibrary i can drop on to another design. The dimensions are there so I could build up my own part in the library editor, I was just being lazy to see if someone else had done this before..... But at least everything is there that I would need to do the work....

Thanks,
Rich

adafruit_support_mike

Post by adafruit_support_mike »

It's easiest just to use a couple rows of pin header and label the signals.

srklipst

Post by srklipst »

franklin97355 wrote:Will any of this help? https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit-Trinket-PCB

I'm looking for the locations of the drills for mounting onto another board. The files I downloaded from Github are not readable with Eagle version 9. Any help from Adafruit on this?

srklipst

Post by srklipst »

srklipst wrote:
franklin97355 wrote:Will any of this help? https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit-Trinket-PCB
I'm looking for the locations of the drills for mounting onto another board. The files I downloaded from Github are not readable with Eagle version 9. Any help from Adafruit on this?
Hanh... I apologise. The error is mine; the file was saved as some flavor of HTML instead of .brd , so of course it wouldn't read. I got it right this time.

Many thanks to Adafruit for making this available.

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

You might try to update Eagle. I was able to view the brd files with 9.6.2

srklipst

Post by srklipst »

franklin97355 wrote:You might try to update Eagle. I was able to view the brd files with 9.6.2
Yeah I figured out my error. I first didn't save the file as 'raw,' so my browser interpreted it as some kind of HTML. But I realised my error and fixed it.

Thank you all the same, for your reply. :)

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Trinket ATTiny, Trinket M0”