Defective Trinket M0?

Adafruit's tiny microcontroller platform. Please tell us which board you are using.
For CircuitPython issues, ask in the Adafruit CircuitPython forum.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
DarineeLouvau

Defective Trinket M0?

Post by DarineeLouvau »

Hey there,

I saw this post: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=177895, and I'm experiencing the exact same thing with one of the two Trinket M0s that I purchased. I sent an email to [email protected] (following what I read in that thread), but then I got a reply saying how to use the forums. So, here I am...

I bought two Trinket M0s on March 25 (Order #2523638-4247154169). One M0 works perfectly but the second one which I'm testing out now doesn't show up in Windows 10 and only presents a steady green light. I am using the same USB cable for both of them (which I've also used for programming ESP32s, ESP8266s, and an Arduino Uno). Double-pressing or holding the reset button doesn't seem to do anything.

Thoughts or suggestions for troubleshooting?

Thanks!
-Darinee

adafruit_support_carter

Re: Defective Trinket M0?

Post by adafruit_support_carter »

Yah, let's just replace it. Support sent you here to the forums, which is where we do technical support and troubleshooting. Good thing you got a second one to help sanity check USB cable, etc. Not sure what, but it should just work, or at least do a little more with the LEDs.

Send another email [email protected] and this time link them to this thread. They can send you a replacement Trinket M0.

DarineeLouvau

Re: Defective Trinket M0?

Post by DarineeLouvau »

Thanks for the quick reply!

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Trinket ATTiny, Trinket M0”