Voting resources, early voting, and poll worker information - VOTE. ... Adafruit is open and shipping.

BLE MIDI with Feather Bluefruit nRF52
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Re: BLE MIDI with Feather Bluefruit nRF52

by mikeysklar on Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:17 pm

Hi harrymcd391,

Good job on the re-soldering and getting a known good USB data cable in place.

I suspect you have to go to the Boards Manager and make sure you are getting the proper Adafruit Bluefruit nNRF52 board showing up as a supported device. I know you have a feather52, but an earlier post suggested you are not getting an exact terminology match in the device list.

It can sometimes be easier to backout the Arduino install and start fresh with the Adafruit Board manager URL in place under File --> Preferences --> Additional Board Manager URLs.

Code: Select all | TOGGLE FULL SIZE
 https://adafruit.github.io/arduino-board-index/package_adafruit_index.json

https://learn.adafruit.com/add-boards-a ... v164/setup

Adafruit AVR Boards - Includes support for Flora, Gemma, Feather 32u4, Trinket, & Trinket Pro.
Adafruit SAMD Boards - Includes support for Feather M0 and M4, Metro M0 and M4, ItsyBitsy M0 and M4, Circuit Playground Express, Gemma M0 and Trinket M0
Arduino Leonardo & Micro MIDI-USB - This adds MIDI over USB support for the Flora, Feather 32u4, Micro and Leonardo using the arcore project.

mikeysklar

by harrymcd391 on Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:19 pm

Ok!! after reinstalling everything the names still dont quite match!! Same situation as corey from above!!

harrymcd391

by mikeysklar on Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:42 pm

harrymcd391,

The compile errors all appear in the MIDI library.

If you have a nRF52832 based board I would go back to an older version of the MIDI Library v4.3.1 by Francois Best (lathoub).

mikeysklar

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.