🎁📬❄️📦 Holiday Shipping Deadlines are approaching! International customers and domestic ground - get your orders in 12/9/2020 📦❄️📬🎁

selfpowered LDR wireless units
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

selfpowered LDR wireless units

by uleg2 on Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:28 pm

hi there

for an art installation i want to set a bunch of autonomous Photo-Sensors aroung a room that would be battery powered and would send their values wirelessly to a receiver computer to generate sound and images using midi or osc

i am looking for the simplest fastes cheapest solution possible because i would need between 10 and 20 independent sensors each of which would be placed at a diferent place of a room big room

i can't have one single cable on sight so each single sensor needs it own AD, processor, wireless transmitter and battery power (and for another project i'd like the batteryto be associated to a small solar panel to be totally autonomous)

i know there are several solution possible but i would like to have your oppinion on what to use

i guess i could use a combination of one LDR connected to a ATtiny85

but i still have to choose the right wireless and power solution to keep it all cheap and small and able to have each its own id into a wireless array

what should i go for ?

uleg2

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.