iOS cannot find feather express

For CircuitPython issues, ask in the Adafruit CircuitPython forum.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
WandaGurabo

iOS cannot find feather express

Post by WandaGurabo »

Dear collaborators

I am testing the feather express to begin a project. I have invested many hours downloading different applications (BluefruitConnect, nRFbeaconsnRF, ConnectBLE) it takes me long because i am totally blind and not because of lack of accessibility. This applications are very accesible and that is why i buy adafruit for all my projects. My iOS ( Iphone SE running on iOS 15.4.1) cannot find the feather express ( neither of the two i bought). The code compiled beautifully. I installed the drivers, everything. I suspect it is that as it is my first time and i lack the intelligence of the people doing electronics here i am having problems finding exactly what is the UUID, the minor and major settings of the express that i have as a beacon. The strange is that when i worked with 32u4 and with the SPI friend and the adafruit bluefruit connect was able to find them. Any help detailing what those numbers ( UUID, the minor and major settings of the express that i have as a beacon) are exactly will be great. Also on the code the UUID i am using is the nordic one....shall i change it ? if i am missing instructions that have not became aware of please kindly let me know. thank you for all your help and all the great work you do!

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wireless: WiFi and Bluetooth”