Please note: Friday June 18 is a holiday celebrating Juneteenth, please allow extra time for your order to arrive and plan accordingly.

Added Adafruit_MQTT to particle
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.
Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Added Adafruit_MQTT to particle

by richarduk on Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:30 am

I've ported the lib and added to the particle online IDE. I had to make a new repository as they demand a different format. I've tried to keep all the licence files in place. The repository is here. Hope this is ok, if there is anything you need me to change I can do that no probs.

Although I have added the lib to the particle library system it's having some issues, does not show up in the search and I seem to have two entries. I'll trying to find a solution to this on their forums so hopefully very soon it'll show up if you search for it in their IDE.

Ta,
Rich.

richarduk

Re: Added Adafruit_MQTT to particle

by adafruit2 on Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:17 pm

cool!

adafruit2
Site Admin

Re: Added Adafruit_MQTT to particle

by richarduk on Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:29 pm

adafruit2 wrote:cool!

Thanks, the library is now showing up if you search for it, some other users on their forums have checked it for me. I'm replacing a RPi A+ with the photon for my weather system. :) I find it easier to work on the code using their IDE over WIFI as i'm a C++ guy so not too hot with Python. Although Tony's shows have been temping me to the dark side. ;)

ttfn.

richarduk

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.