Starter Pack Windows 10 IOT Core for RP3
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Starter Pack Windows 10 IOT Core for RP3

by stephanm on Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:47 pm

I had just purchased Starter Pack Windows 10 IOT Core for Raspberry Pi 3 and I cannot seem to find any tutorials of how to use the items in the box. I was also surprised that there was no Raspberry Pi in the box. I have always found either useful videos or pages for Adafruit products, but this one I just cant seem to find it anywhere. would love to know how to use the temperature/humidity and color detector. also the chips and other things in the kit. Where is the stuff to help me learn?
stephanm

Re: Starter Pack Windows 10 IOT Core for RP3

by abachman on Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:59 pm

Hi stephanm,

It looks like there's a version of the pack with a Raspberry Pi and one without. You must've purchased the one without, but you can contact customer support or check your order history to make sure.

Regarding guides, Microsoft handles that for this kit: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/iot/docs/adafruitmakerkit. You could also explore the Microsoft site linked from the product page, it looks like there are probably some answers there.

This forum in particular is for Adafruit's IoT service, "Adafruit IO", so we won't be able to offer any official help with Azure, though there may be other folks around who have experience with it.

- adam

abachman

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.