old dashboards breaking during edited
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

old dashboards breaking during edited

by Xenons2017 on Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:41 pm

After trying to edit two of my dashboards (and one a few months ago) they don't load anymore (dashboards where created over a year ago).
After creating a new dashboard for testing and editing this it appear that only old dashboards are effected.

Is there a way to solve this without recreating/replacing every dashboard? With solving i don't mean a manuell reset done by the admin. I mean beeing able to edit the dashboard.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (8.74 KiB) Viewed 81 times

Xenons2017

Re: old dashboards breaking during edited

by abachman on Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:14 pm

Hi Xenons,

We deployed an update to io.adafruit.com this morning that appears to fix the freezing problem on old dashboards when trying to edit. In testing, older dashboards on my account that reliably froze when trying to edit are editable again.

Are you able to check your dashboards and see if they will edit without freezing now?

- Adam B.

abachman

Re: old dashboards breaking during edited

by Xenons2017 on Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:12 pm

Same again.
Dashboard "Wetter": Internet explorer notify of a script taking to long and site freezes. Tried to add a Line Chart to the Dashboard.
Dashboard "Funksteckdose": broke just by clicking the add button. Closing the dialog without adding something and after this clicking the edit button.

Xenons2017

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.