error executing 3630, feed no longer exists
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

error executing 3630, feed no longer exists

by gdubz on Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:15 pm

Cannot figure out where this error is coming from. I see it displayed in the monitor section of Adafruit.io. It shows this message every few seconds, "error executing trigger 3630, feed no longer exists." I also see that each feed is showing data in the monitor section of Adafruit.io. Does anyone know what trigger 3630 is? or is that something unique to my account or something? Here's the loop I'm using to get and send data to my feeds.

Code: Select all | TOGGLE FULL SIZE
#while loop to continuously read data from analog input
        while True:
                #read voltage from analog pins on envirophat
                analog_values = analog.read_all()

#calculate temperature from analog value and convert to fahrenheit
                tent_temp = round(((((((analog_values[0]) - 1.25)/0.005) * 9)/ 5.0) + 32),2)

#calculate temperature from on-board envirophat temp sensor and convert to fahrenheit
                room_temp = round((((weather.temperature() * 9)/ 5.0) +32),2)

#add the value of the room_temp to the feed 'RoomTemp' and wait 5 seconds
                aio.send('RoomTemp', room_temp)
                time.sleep(5)

#add the value of tent_temp  to the feed 'ZeroCool' and wait 5 seconds
                aio.send('ZeroCool', tent_temp)
                time.sleep(5)

#read the current ambient light value from the envirophat
                ambient_light = light.light()

#add the value of ambient_light to the feed 'AmbientLight' and wait 5 seconds
                aio.send('AmbientLight', ambient_light)
                time.sleep(5)

gdubz

Re: error executing 3630, feed no longer exists

by abachman on Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:13 am

gdubz,

That error means you have a reactive trigger set up to measure from one feed (the "target" feed) and publish to another feed (the "action" feed) and the action feed doesn't exist anymore. "3630" is the ID of the Trigger, if you wanted to use the HTTP API to access it.

You can either delete the trigger or modify it to write to a different feed or perform a different action. If you're using the trigger editor, this screenshot shows the "target" and "action" feeds:
Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 9.59.43 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 9.59.43 AM.png (21.22 KiB) Viewed 23 times

- adam b.

abachman

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.