Monthly Invoicing Document?

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.
mfennell

Monthly Invoicing Document?

Post by mfennell »

Our company has an IO account registered to one of our employees, but paid for using my company credit card.

How can I get a monthly invoice for the bill that shows the amount of the bill and what it is for? If I was sent an invoice automatically every time my card was dinged for the bill, I would save lots of time trying to track down an unsent invoice for our accounting department.

Thanks!

adafruit_support_carter

Re: Monthly Invoicing Document?

Post by adafruit_support_carter »

That's probably a better question for [email protected]. Send them email with the same question and hopefully they can help, or at least get you closer to an answer.

The forums are mainly for hardware/software technical troubleshooting.

mfennell

Post by mfennell »

Hello Mike,

Thanks for the note. Please use the Adfaruit IO forum (viewforum.php?f=56) or the "Send Feedback" link inside io.adafruit.com.

Thanks,
Adafruit Support,

adafruit_support_carter

Post by adafruit_support_carter »

OK, sounds like they are wanting you to message the Adafruit IO peeps directly. Try that and if you don't hear back, respond here.

mfennell

Post by mfennell »

What is the email address for the Adafruit IO billiing people?

This is the last email I received from Adafruit:

Hi Mike,

All IO support is handled in that forum, we are unable to generate invoices for that subscription. Where did find that old invoice? We do not see it in our email records.

Thanks,
Adafruit Support

abachman

Post by abachman »

Hi mfennell,

You'll have to use the feedback form from inside your Adafruit IO account to contact IO billing support directly. The big reason is so that we have your user account when we're handling the support request. We cannot provide billing details for other accounts and we won't (for pretty obvious reasons) provide information in this forum.

You can use the "Contact Adafruit IO Support" button on https://io.adafruit.com/support when you're logged in or the "Send Feedback" link at the bottom of any page on the site to contact us.
Screen_Shot_2019-08-14_at_12_52_19_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2019-08-14_at_12_52_19_PM.png (260.22 KiB) Viewed 190 times

- adam b.

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.

Return to “Internet of Things: Adafruit IO and Wippersnapper”