Can't login

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.
tommystotts

Can't login

Post by tommystotts »

I have an active IO+ account or I wouldn't be able to post here. I have tried many ways to get to my IO dashboard, and all I get is a splash page asking me to buy an account. When I try to use the support page to send an email I'm asked to hit a button to sign in, NOTHING happens. I can't send anything. When I try the get help page same thing. When I try [email protected] I get a message that Adafruit does not respond to individual emails. I just want to be able to use the account I'm paying for and get to my dashboard page.

abachman

Re: Can't login

Post by abachman »

hi tommystotts,

It's super frustrating, sorry about that. The support@ email address goes to store-related customer support and then filtered across to IO, which takes time.

We've noticed an uptick in this issue all related to accounts with no data, specifically no feeds, groups, or dashboards. There were two problems at fault, one we fixed late last week, but that only cleared up the problem for accounts with recently cleared data. The second bug was causing older accounts and accounts returning after a while to get caught in the log-in loop you were experiencing, in a way that was difficult for us to test or duplicate.

We've caught the bug that was blocking sign in and updated Adafruit IO, you should have full access to your account now. Can you try it and let me know if that worked?

- adam b.

tommystotts

Re: Can't login

Post by tommystotts »

Working now, THANK YOU

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.

Return to “Internet of Things: Adafruit IO and Wippersnapper”