🎁📬❄️📦Adafruit Holiday Shipping Deadlines 2019: Please place all UPS 2 Day orders by 11am Monday, December 16 📦❄️📬🎁

Connection issue on io.adafruit with MQTT and SSL
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.
Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Re: Connection issue on io.adafruit with MQTT and SSL

by pandiculation on Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:06 pm

So, I followed your instructions and the Wemos D1 mini Lite board has now disappeared. I only have LoLin (WEMOS) D1 mini Lite. I guess it's alright!

pandiculation

by brubell on Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:05 pm

pandiculation wrote:So, I followed your instructions and the Wemos D1 mini Lite board has now disappeared. I only have LoLin (WEMOS) D1 mini Lite. I guess it's alright!

Great - glad it worked. Are you able to use the Wemos D1 mini Lite (not the LoLin) with your code too, or only the LoLin D1 Mini Lite?

brubell

by pandiculation on Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:10 pm

Great - glad it worked. Are you able to use the Wemos D1 mini Lite (not the LoLin) with your code too, or only the LoLin D1 Mini Lite?

Do you mean my physical Wemos D1 mini Lite board (because the "Wemos D1 mini Lite" in the Arduino software is not available)? If so, yes!

Thanks a lot for your time and help.

pandiculation

by brubell on Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:17 pm

Oh, nvm. Thought you were using two boards. The conflicting board packages were definitely the issue. Cheers!

brubell

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.