🎁📬❄️📦Adafruit Holiday Shipping Deadlines 2019: Please place all UPS 2 Day orders by 11am Monday, December 16 📦❄️📬🎁

Zapier not finding Adafruit Feeds
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.
Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Zapier not finding Adafruit Feeds

by Mattroy10 on Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:27 pm

My Zapier connection to Adafruit IO seems to be working, but I get a 404 when clicking the drop-down to select a Adafruit Feed in Zapier. Has anyone found success with this integration?

Mattroy10

Re: Zapier not finding Adafruit Feeds

by brubell on Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:30 am

Hi Mattroy10,

What happens when you enter the feed value in the "Custom Value for Feed Key" box:

PyPortal-Emailer___Zapier.png
PyPortal-Emailer___Zapier.png (33.81 KiB) Viewed 117 times

brubell

by Mattroy10 on Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:21 am

Hello Brubell,

Thank you for the reply! I didn't see that option at first while using a mobile device to configure the Zap. Switched to desktop, picked Custom, entered the key name for the feed and I still get a 404. Seems like this integration is only half-baked so I guess I'll just wait it out.

Mattroy10

by brubell on Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:07 am

Mattroy10 wrote:Hello Brubell,

Thank you for the reply! I didn't see that option at first while using a mobile device to configure the Zap. Switched to desktop, picked Custom, entered the key name for the feed and I still get a 404. Seems like this integration is only half-baked so I guess I'll just wait it out.

There's likely a bug we need to fix. We also may need to bring it up with Zapier's development team.

Could you please post a screenshot of the 404 error you're getting from Zapier's site?

Thanks!

brubell

by Mattroy10 on Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:28 pm

Hmm, a screenshot of a 404 won't be all that helpful, but I spoke with Zapier support and they provided an error log:

https://cdn.zapier.com/storage/files/03 ... 709ff6.txt

The connection does test successfully using my username and aio key. Oddly, the log shows 'Zapier' as the agent and I would expect it to pass my username, but it doesn't.

Mattroy10

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.