🎁📬❄️📦 Holiday Shipping Deadlines are approaching! International customers and domestic ground - get your orders in 12/9/2020 📦❄️📬🎁

Feed Download Results in Blank Values
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.
Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Feed Download Results in Blank Values

by fastidioussarah on Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:43 pm

Hello,

I am very new to Adafruit IO so please excuse me if I am missing something obvious. I have data saved in a feed (with feed history ON, if that matters). When I click the "Download All Data" button and select "Download as CSV", an Excel file comes up with the id, value, feed_id, and created_at columns. The id, feed_id, and created_at columns all appear to be populated correctly, but the value column is completely empty--no data is populated there. The UTC time reported appears to be correct, and the length of the data reported appears to be correct. This is the only data I have recorded within this particular feed.

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong? I need to be able to download this data in order to manipulate it in Matlab.

Thank you.

fastidioussarah

Re: Feed Download Results in Blank Values

by brubell on Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:55 am

Could you please file this issue over at http://io.adafruit.com/support. Click Contact Support

Please include the name of the feed(s) you're having issues with so we can check this issue on our end.

- Brent R.

brubell

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.