Due to high demand expect some shipping delays at this time, orders may not ship for 1-2 business days.

Huzzah Feeds Limit
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.
Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Huzzah Feeds Limit

by emrlabs on Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:52 am

Hello,

I'm having an issue which seems to be a feeds limit on the Huzzah. (Adafruit+ with Arduino IDE)

My application has an RS485 network with many sensors feeding data back to the Huzzah. If I exceed 18 feeds the Huzzah won't connect to Adafruit IO. 18 feeds or less and it connects normally. However with 19 feeds or more in the code the serial monitor posts the Connecting to Adafruit...................................(ad infinitum).

I've seen other posts with the suggestion that MAXSUBSCRIPTIONS in the Adafruit_mqtt.h should be changed but it doesn't seem to affect my situation. Is it possible a MALLOC is silently failing somewhere due to insufficient resources?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

emrlabs

Re: Huzzah Feeds Limit

by mcwresearch on Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:17 am

I just posted a similar issue here: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=173660 and am finding similar numbers (18-20 feeds) for a huzzah.

mcwresearch

Re: Huzzah Feeds Limit

by brubell on Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:45 am

I'm replying over on this thread with the same issue: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=173660 and will lock this thread so we don't have two duplicates.

brubell

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.