Please note: Friday June 18 is a holiday celebrating Juneteenth, please allow extra time for your order to arrive and plan accordingly.

Bluefruit app and limited feeds
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.
Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Bluefruit app and limited feeds

by Arata09 on Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:38 pm

Hello guys,

I have a small issue that I dont know how to solve. So I have Adafruit Feather nRF52 Bluefruit LE that I'm using to send data to the bluefruit app trough the UART console. That then gets uploaded to the Adafruit io dashboard. The data that Im sending is from an air particle sensor which gives me values for pm1, pm2,5 and pm 10. The problem is that all the data gets stored in one feed the "rx" feed ( If you follow the tutorial on feeds on the adafruit site). So I dont know how to split up the data points for pm1, pm2,5 and pm10 into different feeds because the bluefruits app limits me to only one feed aka the "rx'" feed. Im using the MQTT trough my smartphone, the adafruit feather that I have doesnt have internet connection capabilities. I would appreciate it if someone could help me. I find the adafruit io interface very useful. But at the moment Im quite limited to only storing and showing only of one datastream at a time due to the bluefruit app feed limitations.

Thank You For Your Understanding,
Attachments
Screenshot 2020-12-06 203715.png
Screenshot 2020-12-06 203715.png (178.91 KiB) Viewed 136 times

Arata09

Re: Bluefruit app and limited feeds

by brubell on Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:38 am

The bluefruit app unfortunately limits to one rx and one tx feed.

brubell

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.