TTN integration

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.
NewYork

TTN integration

Post by NewYork »

I noticed that the Helium network now has built in integration for Adafruit IO. I am wanting The Things Network integration. Is that up to them (TTN) or does Adafruit also need to be involved in making that happen?

brubell
Learn User Page

Re: TTN integration

Post by brubell »

It's up to TTN and we'd be open to it!

I have seen TTN community members use TTN's MQTT broker to send data to Adafruit IO, but no official integration exists.

robert90

Post by robert90 »

I've been following their instructions for connecting a feather LoRa module to AdafruitIO. So far, it doesn't quite work but it's close (I hope).
https://docs.helium.com/use-the-network ... afruitio/

brubell
Learn User Page

Post by brubell »

robert90 wrote:I've been following their instructions for connecting a feather LoRa module to AdafruitIO. So far, it doesn't quite work but it's close (I hope).
https://docs.helium.com/use-the-network ... afruitio/
Please contact Helium support directly regarding issue with their service.

robert90

Post by robert90 »

I'm not asking for help. I'm just responding to the post above. There is really nice documentation from helium for support of the Adafruit LoRa feather module through helium and connected to AdaFruitIO. I got it working! You just have to follow the instructions very carefully and it should work for you.

Rob.

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.

Return to “Internet of Things: Adafruit IO and Wippersnapper”