Dashboard Line Plot Fill? Other line colors??
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.
Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Dashboard Line Plot Fill? Other line colors??

by OrionAugust on Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:56 am

All of the dashboard charting examples show a filled line plot (also known as a mountain or area chart), but I don't see that anywhere as an option. Am I missing something or has this since been deprecated from when the examples were generated?

Also, there's no ability to assign the color to a line when creating a plot? I have several multi-line plots, and a red line typically conveys a negative trend but I have no other option?

OrionAugust

Re: Dashboard Line Plot Fill? Other line colors??

by brubell on Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:06 am

All of the dashboard charting examples show a filled line plot (also known as a mountain or area chart),

Could you provide a link to these examples?

Also, there's no ability to assign the color to a line when creating a plot? I have several multi-line plots, and a red line typically conveys a negative trend but I have no other option?

Colors are automatically assigned to the line charts. You could request an enhancement to the line block on the feature suggestion thread (viewtopic.php?f=56&t=139746).

brubell

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.