BLE project collaboration

General project help for Adafruit customers

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Binky

BLE project collaboration

Post by Binky »

Hi,
Started the journey to understand everything BLE for a BANNED blockchain DApp (Whilst i'm a communications tech / installer - I'm venturing into how this side works)

1st - Is the book by Kevin (KTOWN) the only resource you would recommend for everything bluetooth / BLE? If so what else would you suggest I purchase please?
2nd - I need to collaborate with engineers/developers to assist in the development of the DApp (advisor or mentor / developer / security auditor etc)
3rd - How can I communicate with the community to assist in the writing of said project, so I can produce a paper for funding.

Thanks in advance

adafruit_support_mike

Re: BLE project collaboration

Post by adafruit_support_mike »

You can post an offer on our Jobs board:

https://www.adafruit.com/jobs

Binky

Post by Binky »

I appreciate the reply,
Thank you
So with regards to the other question - the book - is this the only resource you'd suggest I buy? Do you know when the last updated version was printed pls?
Thank you

adafruit_support_mike

Post by adafruit_support_mike »

Our suggestion is to read/watch/listen to everything you can find. Everyone has their own way of learning, so there's no such thing as a single 'best' source of information. Seeing the same information in multiple formats helps people make connections better.

KTown's book is a good one.. I have a copy myself.. but I don't consider any reference 'the only one you'll ever need'.

Binky

Post by Binky »

Apreciate your reply,
Thank you - will do.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “General Project help”