Please note: Friday June 18 is a holiday celebrating Juneteenth, please allow extra time for your order to arrive and plan accordingly.

IO account activity/status page? issue with FunHouse
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.
Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

IO account activity/status page? issue with FunHouse

by ryanpavlik on Mon May 31, 2021 8:12 pm

Is there like a status/log page or something for my io account? I have a FunHouse logging a bunch of data, but it will only do it for a few hours before it stops recording data. I figured I hit a cap before I redeemed my io+ card, but now I'm puzzled why it's happening even after upgrading to plus, and not sure how to troubleshoot it.

The board itself keeps running and keeps blinking the activity LED for a moment every 10 seconds while it reports back to Adafruit, so it at least seems to be working here.

The code is here: ignore the Clue-specific version that is also hosted in the same place. The Adafruit io code is basically just a lightly modified version of the FunHouse examples from the learn guide. https://gist.github.com/rpavlik/23e359f ... 18c5639b6f

ryanpavlik

Re: IO account activity/status page? issue with FunHouse

by brubell on Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:54 am

Check the monitor page http://io.adafruit.com/monitor

brubell

by ryanpavlik on Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:37 am

Oh great, thanks! Now I'll just have to wait to see what it says when my data stops showing up. It does appear to start working again when I reboot, so it's probably software or hardware on my side.

ryanpavlik

by brubell on Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:37 am

ryanpavlik wrote:Oh great, thanks! Now I'll just have to wait to see what it says when my data stops showing up. It does appear to start working again when I reboot, so it's probably software or hardware on my side.

If you can't get it going, please open another thread on this subforum and someone will assist.

brubell

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.