PS4 Browser

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.
NukeHunter

PS4 Browser

Post by NukeHunter »

Thanks for providing your awesome IO service. I noted today two issues with using the PS4 web browser. First, if I logged into adafruit, I could no longer get to my io dashboard. If I tried, it simply took me to my account page. I couldn't access my io at all. I had to log out in order to see my io dashboard. Once I was viewing my dashboard as a guest, I couldn't see one of my data points (packvoltage). The gauge showed 0. Refreshing updated my other gauges, but not that one.

Thanks again,
Will

Keep up the great work!

brubell
Learn User Page

Re: PS4 Browser

Post by brubell »

Hi - could you please give us the PS4 browser version (if it exists?).

NukeHunter

Post by NukeHunter »

Thanks for your help. I couldn't find the browser version in the ps4 itself anywhere so I used whatismybrowser dot com and found I have console software version 9.03 and webkit 605.1.15. I attached a screenshot of the info I got.
Screenshot from 'what is my browser'
Screenshot from 'what is my browser'
PS4TechDeets.jpg (144.02 KiB) Viewed 225 times

brubell
Learn User Page

Post by brubell »

Thanks for providing this information, I've filed an issue on our internal issue tracker.

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.

Return to “Internet of Things: Adafruit IO and Wippersnapper”