Does anyone recognize the logo on this SIM?

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.
VelvetLounger

Does anyone recognize the logo on this SIM?

Post by VelvetLounger »

I got this sim a couple years ago to use the with Feather Fona. At the time I never got it to connect as the antenna uFT on the Fona was damaged. Was able to solder a new one to the board today and an once again trying to connect.

Except I can't remember from whom, or where I got this sim. Attatched is a photo of the logo on the SIM. If anyone recognizes this can you let me know where its from?

so far the Fonatest sketch is loaded and working. But the SIM is not registering and my RSSI is 0. Not sure if I did a bad solder job, or if I need to activate the SIM on someones web site before it will register.

Thanks very much!
Attachments
IMG_1130.jpg
IMG_1130.jpg (50.72 KiB) Viewed 127 times

jwcooper

Re: Does anyone recognize the logo on this SIM?

Post by jwcooper »

Looks like it might be a "Hologram" sim card.

VelvetLounger

Re: Does anyone recognize the logo on this SIM?

Post by VelvetLounger »

Yes! it is! Thanks very much. I went to the hologram website and my password manager showed I already have an account with them. Now I just need to get my board to register on the network.

Thanks again!
Keir

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.

Return to “Internet of Things: Adafruit IO and Wippersnapper”