Trend 24 hr Clock Format

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.
jesawyers

Trend 24 hr Clock Format

Post by jesawyers »

Hello All,

New to Adafruit IO. I have successfully connected my ESP32 to Adafruit IO and have published data.

I have created a dashboard and setup a trend that works great.

Is there a way to change the trend x-axis time format from am/pm to 24 hr format?

I searched the forum and found older postings but there was no definitive answer to this question.

John

mikeysklar

Re: Trend 24 hr Clock Format

Post by mikeysklar »

John,

The feature has been requested. It is not available as of now.

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=174207&p=849771&hi ... ur#p849771

jesawyers

Post by jesawyers »

Thanks for the update.

I too found the posts about this issue that you pointed out. However, these posts are from 2017 or older! So this issue has been around for 4-5 YEARS!

I like Adafruit IO because it was easy to setup on my ESP32. Creating a dashboard and displaying data was equality easy.

However, issues that have been requested over 4-5 years ago leads me to believe Adafruit IO is not a priority. Just my observation.

John

brubell
Learn User Page

Post by brubell »

Hi John,

As mentioned in the post I made last year, this is a feature request and there's no way to currently do this.

Adafruit.io is a priority and is in Active Development. We're currently focused on the Adafruit IO WipperSnapper beta (io.adafruit.com/wippersnapper). Bugs filed are fixed in the order they're received. Feature requests do not have an ETA for implementation.

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.

Return to “Internet of Things: Adafruit IO and Wippersnapper”