time stamp on viewing feed

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.
wemoslora

time stamp on viewing feed

Post by wemoslora »

Hi, I use Firefox to see my feeds, but the time stamp is too short and I can't read it completely. Can you suggest me some trick to see the complete string of time stamp? The file attached contains an example
Feed view
Feed view
Cattura.JPG (35.9 KiB) Viewed 74 times

thank-you in advance
Paolo

DJDevon3

Re: time stamp on viewing feed

Post by DJDevon3 »

Can confirm, happens in my Firefox too. Column should use relative position to display all text but seems to have fixed width. Or the time stamp is intentionally truncated with … which isn’t a good idea as time stamps might need to be verified to the second for whatever reason.

brubell
Learn User Page

Re: time stamp on viewing feed

Post by brubell »

Hi - thank you for reporting this issue. I'm able to reproduce the view from the screenshot and have filed a bug with the Adafruit IO development team. There is no ETA for when this will be fixed, however, this thread will be updated once we have patched and deployed a fix.

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.

Return to “Internet of Things: Adafruit IO and Wippersnapper”