My current feed
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.
Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

My current feed

by Keebie81 on Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:19 pm

My feed so far is just temperature, humidity and pressure. I am using a HIH6130 sensor and a BMP280 sensor with a Huzzah. I have it set to update every 3 minutes. The sensors are next to each other on my breadboard. Seems the BMP280 reads a bit higher. Otherwise everything seems to be working fine so far. A battery backpack with charging would be nice for the huzzah. For now I am just using usb.

I also really like how the Huzzah stays cool. I have used networking shields before and the heat would affect my readings

https://io.adafruit.com/Keebie81/

huzzah.jpg
huzzah.jpg (147.05 KiB) Viewed 1078 times

Keebie81

Re: My current feed

by Keebie81 on Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:06 pm

I added the SI1145 UV Senor today. The data is in my dashboard now. The UV index is low since it is in the house. I am working on making an enclosure for the UV sensor that will protect it but let the UV through still.

Keebie81

Re: My current feed

by honkbonk on Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:28 pm

Hey there,

Did you build an enclosure for the SI1145 yet? I'm curious to your approach. I'm wondering what sort of "protection" this sensor would need if it's out in direct Sun all day. Any idea?

honkbonk

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.