The Welcome Project is no longer working for me

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.
miked13

The Welcome Project is no longer working for me

Post by miked13 »

I have "No Data Available" shown on the slider logger and when I adjust the slider I see nothing and nothing moves. IF I go to edit the logger it shows my last value was at 64 but shows no historic data.

I'm using win 7 64 bit pro and Chrome. Any Ideas?

uniontownlabs

Re: The Welcome Project is no longer working for me

Post by uniontownlabs »

Want to give this a shot again? It might have been resolved with some recent bug fixes.

miked13

Post by miked13 »

Sorry for the delay. The example still isn't working for me. Says No Data Available.

jwcooper

Post by jwcooper »

When you load the dashboard, is there a bright red line below the header? Websockets need to work in order for the dashboard to communicate properly.

Are you able to create your own dashboard, or your own feed within the welcome dashboard? You can create a test feed by creating a new block in the welcome dashboard, and just name it whatever you want. Choose the slider, and see if that works?

miked13

Post by miked13 »

no red line. I got the example finally working again. I had to create a new one almost from scratch for it to work again and even then it's like every few tries it stops working.

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.

Return to “Internet of Things: Adafruit IO and Wippersnapper”