Radio buttons or Rotary selector switch.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.
miked13

Radio buttons or Rotary selector switch.

Post by miked13 »

Is there any way to make a radio button. I'm working on a project where i have a state machine with a few states. I want to use a selector switch to changes those states. I'm working on 2 projects that I could really use this for. 1 like an A/C system for a Car thing. where you select between upper, lower, defrost, etc... The other is an LED light project with NEO Pixels. I have 30 patterns programmed in and i want a rotary or drop down box where i can name each state and then choose that state.

jwcooper

Re: Radio buttons or Rotary selector switch.

Post by jwcooper »

Right now we just have the toggle button, and the push button. I think a radio button type of block could be something others could use as well. I'll pass it along and see if we can build it out.

In the meantime, you may need to either use the toggle button, or a few push buttons lined up.

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.

Return to “Internet of Things: Adafruit IO and Wippersnapper”