Please note: Friday June 18 is a holiday celebrating Juneteenth, please allow extra time for your order to arrive and plan accordingly.

Notification Time Stamp not matching set IO preference
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.
Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Notification Time Stamp not matching set IO preference

by copilot602 on Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:14 am

I have set my time zone preferences within IO, but when I receive a notification email saying an event has transpired, the time zone and time stamp reflect UTC.
Is there any way to change this?

copilot602

Re: Notification Time Stamp not matching set IO preference

by jwcooper on Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:42 pm

Which notification are you using? I'll create an issue.

Is this for feeds going offline, or for the reactive/scheduled triggers?

jwcooper

Re: Notification Time Stamp not matching set IO preference

by copilot602 on Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:04 pm

This is for a reactive trigger. I created a door sensor using this adafruit demo: https://learn.adafruit.com/using-ifttt-with-adafruit-io
I have a trigger that states if the doors value is greater than 0 it is supposed to email me saying "the door has been opened."
It emails me, but it looks like this: "The value from the door feed is: 1 at 2015-12-11 18:31:25 UTC." Doesn't follow with my preferred zone and doesn't send the message I include in the reactive trigger.

Also as a suggestion, it would be great if I could set the email address of where I want the message to go to rather than just it automatically going to the email address I set up my account under.

Thanks!

copilot602

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.