Black Lives Matter - Action and Equality. ... Adafruit joins the Stop Hate for Profit campaign.

Dashboard issue - Unable to change widgets
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.
Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Dashboard issue - Unable to change widgets

by theoriginalrage on Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:15 am

This is how one of my dashboards currently looks. I am unable to resize either widget. When I was first putting this dashboard together and adding widgets they were not showing up, I added about 6 widgets before I noticed a resize arrow in the light grey box above the humidity widget, but that's all that was there. I hovered over it and my cursor turned into a resize cursor so I dragged it out and it was the large Temperature widget that's in the picture. There were 5 more hidden widgets in that box too, because I had made 6 all together. I am unable to resize either of the widgets at this point. I am aware that you have to click the edit dashboard button first and I've done that but to no avail. Is it just me?
Any help or advice would be appreciated.

theoriginalrage

Re: Dashboard issue - Unable to change widgets

by jwcooper on Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:36 am

What browser and version are you using? Are you not able to go into edit mode at all?

jwcooper

Re: Dashboard issue - Unable to change widgets

by RH3 on Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:37 pm

Did you get a solution to this?

I'm using Internet Explorer and seeing the same issue - sometimes for no obvious reason I can edit and change the blocks and othertimes I can click on the links and nothing happens.

RH.

RH3

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.