windows 10 flora driver

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.
random35

windows 10 flora driver

Post by random35 »

I have a flora 1.0a, and a windows 10 PC. The instructions say: "We now have signed Windows 8/10 drivers for flora. Download the driver by clicking here. You should be able to right-click the inf file to install it directly, or point Windows to this uncompressed folder when prompted!"
but there is no live clickable "here". I can follow instructions but know little technical lingo. Please help!

adafruit_support_rick

Re: windows 10 flora driver

Post by adafruit_support_rick »

There's a big green download box right below that paragraph
https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-ard ... s-8-and-10

random35

Post by random35 »

When I get to the device driver section and plug in the flora I never get the 'other devices' to display. I did press what I imagine is the bootloader button (although I can't find a diagram with this labeled). So, still stuck. Thanks. Have also tried 2 different USB ports, and have tried rebooting computer.

adafruit_support_rick

Post by adafruit_support_rick »

Are you looking in Device Manager? Not the Settings devices window, but the actual Device Manager?
Go to the start Menu and type in "Device Manager". Then open the Device Manager.

With the Flora attached, does it show up in there anywhere? Under COM ports or under Other or Unknown?

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.

Return to “Internet of Things: Adafruit IO and Wippersnapper”