Can't interact with IO widgets with mouse on chrome

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.
burn

Can't interact with IO widgets with mouse on chrome

Post by burn »

Hi! i've search forum/web/github with my problem and maybe i've typed wrong question but i haven't found any mention of such a problem, so here it is:
I can't interact with IO dashboard widget (in my case slider) with mouse on Chrome - i can on msEdge and Firefox also on phone and tablet but if i try to move slider with mouse it does not work. I can do it with touchscreen (Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro) and can click icons in top right corner but i can't adjust slider with mouse. I will try this at home on computer without touchscreen but i need it to work on laptop, on chrome, with mouse.

Windows 10 (1511), Lenovo Yoga 2 pro, Chrome 50.0.2661.94 m, as far as i know i don't have any extensions that would be connected to touchscreen but maybe chrome does it by default?

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Forum rules
If you're posting code, please make sure your code does not include your Adafruit IO Active Key or WiFi network credentials.

Return to “Internet of Things: Adafruit IO and Wippersnapper”